Deus Ex 3 'Mods'

Dedicated to the discussion of OTP and Deus Ex in general.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

nerdenstein
Illuminati

Deus Ex 3 'Mods'

Post by nerdenstein »

Recently found an article about a new version of the ENB series for Human Revolution.
Deus Ex: Human Revolution’s dark, golden cityscapes are beautiful placed to wonder around fist-chiseling people at the best of times, but the ENBSeries mod adds an extra sheen of cyber-loveliness for those running the game on an Nvidia card. The golden filter is toned down, colours are richer and the lighting tech is kicked up a notch or two. Even Human Revolution’s corridors are moodier, smokier places with this mod installed.
Download included in article.
http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/09/22/deus- ... s-shinier/

Also came across (after Jonas posted about it on Twitter awhile back) a debug menu thing.
http://technabob.com/blog/2011/09/06/de ... -menu-mod/

Looks kinda cool for those wanting to just mess about for a bit.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.
bobby 55
Illuminati

Re: Deus Ex 3 'Mods'

Post by bobby 55 »

Yeah, the debug mod is a bit of fun. I'm playing with it installed now. I use the unlimited ammo and no energy cost options. I also bought the silenced sniper rifle from the 'store'. I still get killed if I'm careless but it does add a bit variety to the game play.
Growing old is inevitable.......Growing up is optional
Undisputed
UNATCO

Post by Undisputed »

Yeah, I seen the ENB series. They have done a great job but mind you it will require a very efficient computer.

I can see more mods being made in the future.
Mr_Cyberpunk
Illuminati

Post by Mr_Cyberpunk »

Now that's more bloody like it. I like what they've done with ENB Series. Probably worth me doing another playthrough soon.