Unsure of where to put this.

Dedicated to the discussion of OTP and Deus Ex in general.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

Captain_Destro
UNATCO

Unsure of where to put this.

Post by Captain_Destro »

Hey all I used to play DX alot under the name Destroyer

I just wanted to say hello to everyone in the DeusEx/TNM Community. I've been out of the loop a bit, well I've mostly been lurking these past few years. Things have been kinda busy.

I played alot back around maybe.. 2001-2003 on the DXMP servers. I vaguely remembered I may have played with ZeroPresence(Got my ass kicked.. atleast I think it was you lol) a few times but honestly you guys all seem great. It would be good to get to know the community/admins a bit more. So I plan on sticking around, I'm also getting more into unreal editing myself to be honest. I have some projects line up but I'll post that in the correct thread.

First of all though I would like to say I am a big fan of TNM, there are times I find myself liking it more then the original game. I lurked PDX alot, but didn't really care for game spy so I didn't bother with it (As dumb as it sounds)

Second of all I've read your forums for awhile. I wanted to say thanks for the modding tips I've come across as well as trouble shooting various things.

Just figured I'd post this while waiting for class to start. Kinda glad I'm doing this at the community college.. Funny story about the no script plugin and the registry test.. It fails you automatically lol. Anyways I'll post more later, it's gonna be good getting to know you guys. I regret not becoming part of the community sooner to be honest.
bobby 55
Illuminati

Re: Unsure of where to put this.

Post by bobby 55 »

Hiya, welcome to the forums. Yeah, they're a great bunch of people here.
Growing old is inevitable.......Growing up is optional
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

Welcome to the board and thanks for your kind words :)
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
shadowblade34
MJ12

Post by shadowblade34 »

Ahh, I remember when I was new here. I wonder if anyone else remembers?
Anyway. Welcome to the forums.
What the heck are you looking at my signature for?Read my blog