The NSF

Dedicated to the discussion of OTP and Deus Ex in general.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

Chris
UNATCO
Location: In the secret underground MJ12 base in Goat City, as a prisoner.

The NSF

Post by Chris »

I like the NSF, despite them trying to kill me all the time, and me killing them.

I guess ill make my own fan-mission about the NSF.
You are an elite NSF Augmented Spec Ops agent, first mission is about photographing areas on Liberty Island for a recon mission for planning a small attack on Liberty Island. During the day...

It will be hard trying to make a New York Skyline. Or i can just take it from the Internet. Or ill just give it up and call it a month.

There's more to this but i haven't planned everything yet. There might be a whole plot i guess...
Platypus
Chris
UNATCO

Re: The NSF

Post by Chris »

And i forgot to mention that i dont get how do you Vertex Edit
And i have a couple of problems with the Package Compiler (Havent seen it in while so i forgot the name)
1. When it starts it instantly closes without doing anything.
2. I put the package name on the "EditPackages=(HULK SMASH!!)!" line without compiling, then activated the compiler, praying it would work, but doesnt do anything, ill try the TNM Package Compiler.

Oh and BTW, leave the mod comments over here while comment about the Compiler problem at "My Problems" thread and i thank everyone who answered my problem topic and other topics around the block. ;)
Platypus
Chris
UNATCO

Re: The NSF

Post by Chris »

Change of plans, i will put the player on a mission to steal the Ambrosia from a FEMA/MJ12/UNATCO base in New York, somewhere Island...
Platypus