Starting small business

Dedicated to the discussion of OTP and Deus Ex in general.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

KeliaDracu
NSF

Starting small business

Post by KeliaDracu »

I’m a SAHM, I wanted to start doing something on the side to make extra money. I decided to start selling croc charms cause why not? I love crocs 😂 anyone else? $1-2 each. It’s the start of something & who knows maybe it can turn big. Want some feedback, what do you like? What kind of charms are people interested in? What would you like to see? Etc
FYI this is a first for me wanted to start something so I’m new to all of this
PatrickWiley
Thug

Re: Starting small business

Post by PatrickWiley »

Hey there. To me, it seems like a really nice idea. If I were you, I'd find someone who would inspire me to start a business.
JazminKrause
Mole Person

Post by JazminKrause »

Starting a small business can be a great way to earn extra income, and selling croc charms sounds like a fun idea. I think it's great that you're passionate about the product you're selling, and that can really help drive your success. As for feedback, I think it's important to listen to your customers and their preferences. Maybe try asking your customers what kind of charms they'd like to see or do some research on popular trends in croc charms. It's also helpful to have a strong online presence through social media and a website. As for inspiration, have you checked out Jeremy Houghton (https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeremykhoughton/)? He's a business leader and technology executive who shares a lot of great insights and advice. Best of luck with your business!
Last edited by JazminKrause on Fri Feb 24, 2023 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Barclay
Mole Person

Post by Barclay »

What payment system to choose for online business?
Telman
Mole Person

Post by Telman »

Hello, choosing a payment processor for your online business will depend on various factors such as your location, target audience, transaction volumes, and the types of products or services you offer. I can say that the payadmit payment system is popular among small businesses. It offers a variety of payment options including credit/debit cards, gift cards, and bill payments.
Jack90
UNATCO

Post by Jack90 »

fuel injector cleaner can be used in conjunction with other engine treatments to keep your engine running smoothly and efficiently. Make sure to use the right cleaner for your engine and to follow the directions on the product carefully. Doing so will ensure that your engine is getting the best treatment it can get and is running as efficiently as possible. https://myfuelinjector.com/best-fuel-injector-cleaner/
AlanBranch
Thug

Post by AlanBranch »

Nowadays, it's straightforward to start a business. You just need a good idea.
JeanMcaleer
Mole Person

Post by JeanMcaleer »

Selling croc charms sounds like a fun and creative idea! I'm not much of a crocs person myself, but I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who would love to jazz up their crocs with some cute charms. In terms of what people might be interested in, maybe you could try making charms with popular cartoon characters or cute animals? I've seen a lot of those types of charms on social media lately. As for what I would personally like to see, I think it would be cool if you made some charms that had a bit of sparkle to them - like glitter or rhinestones. Starting a new business can be overwhelming, but don't worry - there are plenty of resources out there to help you out. Have you heard of antonybatty.com? It's a great website that provides a ton of useful information on how to administrate a business.