JC Denton on BBC Radio 1

Dedicated to the discussion of OTP and Deus Ex in general.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

Xesum
Illuminati

Re: JC Denton on BBC Radio 1

Post by Xesum »

Skilgannon wrote: I don't have Live so nyah. :P Also, anyone who thinks the XB is all about Live needs to take a waaaaaaaaaaaaaay closer look at the console's sheer power in SP.
Does the 360 run LittleBigPlanet? No. So I'm sticking to my PS3
Paul, I know you said no phone messages, but South Street's going up in smoke. We'll have to meet at the subway station.
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

I sincerely hope these aren't the "Console Wars" I'm seeing on the OTP forums. I can't imagine what such an inane "debate" would be doing encroaching on this community, which is exclusively made up of intelligent people who realise that the PC is the superior platform for gaming.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
Xesum
Illuminati

Post by Xesum »

Jonas wrote:I sincerely hope these aren't the "Console Wars" I'm seeing on the OTP forums. I can't imagine what such an inane "debate" would be doing encroaching on this community, which is exclusively made up of intelligent people who realise that the PC is the superior platform for gaming.
Well yes, the PC is superior.

But LittleBigPlanet doesn't run on that either. :(
Paul, I know you said no phone messages, but South Street's going up in smoke. We'll have to meet at the subway station.
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

LittleBigPlanet is a platform game. It's fun and all, but is it really worth the price of a console?
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
Xesum
Illuminati

Post by Xesum »

Jonas wrote:LittleBigPlanet is a platform game. It's fun and all, but is it really worth the price of a console?
Depends how you get your console.

Seen as my mum is awesome and can get things for free, I didn't have to pay for my PS3.
Skilgannon
UNATCO

Post by Skilgannon »

Jonas wrote:I sincerely hope these aren't the "Console Wars" I'm seeing on the OTP forums. I can't imagine what such an inane "debate" would be doing encroaching on this community, which is exclusively made up of intelligent people who realise that the PC is the superior platform for gaming.
The Console Wars get everywhere, and since we all know that CoM will inevitably win the war, simply by being naturally far superior to everyone else (especially the *shudders* UnHoley(TM) Wii), I will concede the fact that the PC is indeed far superior to any and all consoles, even though the 360 is even more of a PC in a box than it's older Brover(TM). :) :lol:

EDIT: Fixed Brover(TM).
Last edited by Skilgannon on Fri May 29, 2009 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life is a series of random events designed to strip you of your sanity.

Dead-eye
X-51

Post by Dead-eye »

Xesum wrote:
Anyway, it's games like the Nameless Mod that make you realise something: Why do I pay for these shit games like Halo 3 and Call of Duty: World at War?
Because we have money that are parents/government give to us so we can spend on games. Otherwise I would spend my money more wisely.
OWNED BITCHES YOU JUST GOT OWNED BY THE MAIN MAN MR.JONAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN I HEAR A "WHAT! WHAT!"
Allan
NSF

Post by Allan »

IN THE BUTT?
Click, and watch with false amazement as this dragon grows up.
Xesum
Illuminati

Post by Xesum »

Allan wrote:IN THE BUTT?
I hate that song. Its too catchy.
Allan
NSF

Post by Allan »

You and me both.

Bloody annoying, yet you want to listen to it anyway. O_o
Click, and watch with false amazement as this dragon grows up.