Holy fuck Gametap!

Dedicated to the discussion of OTP and Deus Ex in general.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

Only in San Francisco.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
Dead-eye
X-51

Post by Dead-eye »

I live about 75 minutes away form San Fransisco... DAMN is it easy to pick up chicks there. Must be because all the guys are gay. (or to be politically correct a large majority of men are homosexual in San Fransisco.) I live in the lesbian capable of the west cost, so its not all that easy to pick up chicks here... Maybe thats why I think it's easy.
Mr_Cyberpunk
Illuminati

Post by Mr_Cyberpunk »

I live about 75 minutes away form San Fransisco... DAMN is it easy to pick up chicks there.
If that were true for you, 1. You wouldn't be on a forum right now (I know I wouldn't) 2. You wouldn't be bragging because now everyone is going to go to San Fransisco just to steal your women :D

I do believe you are lying/bluffing mr.
Jetsetlemming
Illuminati

Post by Jetsetlemming »

Dead-eye wrote:I live in the lesbian capable of the west cost
o_o
Dead-eye
X-51

Post by Dead-eye »

Mr_Cyberpunk wrote:
I live about 75 minutes away form San Fransisco... DAMN is it easy to pick up chicks there.
If that were true for you, 1. You wouldn't be on a forum right now (I know I wouldn't) 2.
Well I meant from...But I still don't get it.
2. You wouldn't be bragging because now everyone is going to go to San Fransisco just to steal your women :D

I do believe you are lying/bluffing mr.
It is easy to pick up chicks in San Fransisco... But San Fransisco is too city for me. Whenever I go there its ether to get a flight somewhere other then San Fransisco or by boat as I make my way up to Sacramento. Ether way I don't spend a hole lot of time there. Theres not a hole lot to do there if your A. are not visiting San Fransisco for the first time or B. Live there. But it is easy to pick up chicks there. Maybe because they give you more time because its harder to find a straight man in that town. So if you won't to cum all the way to San Fransisco to get lade, be my guest. But take in to consideration that I'm here posting on these forums rather then driving all the way to San Fransisco to get lade. There really isn't a hole lot to do up there once you've done all of it once.
Dead-eye
X-51

Post by Dead-eye »

Jetsetlemming wrote:
o_o
P.S it sucks ass.
Jetsetlemming
Illuminati

Post by Jetsetlemming »

Dead-eye wrote:
Jetsetlemming wrote:
o_o
P.S it sucks ass.
I imagine it would, living inside somebody. You should move into a house.
Mr_Cyberpunk
Illuminati

Post by Mr_Cyberpunk »

Too city? then what the fuck are you doing in San Fransisco? That place is a massive Metropolis.. its to be expected!

This topic sucks. Someone change the subject quickly.
DaveW
New Vision
New Vision

Post by DaveW »

DAVID HASSELHOFF
Mr_Cyberpunk
Illuminati

Post by Mr_Cyberpunk »

"I can't let you do that Dave" - Kit (impersonating Hal from 2001)

*suddenly he ejects the driver's seat*
Dead-eye
X-51

Post by Dead-eye »

Ha ha ha. You know what really sucks, Firefox is spellchecker... But its better then me trying to spell check it myself.
Master_Kale
HDTP Member
HDTP Member

Post by Master_Kale »

Dead-eye wrote:Ha ha ha. You know what really sucks, Firefox is spellchecker... But its better then me trying to spell check it myself.
Now all you need is a grammar checker ._.

I'm just saying...
Dead-eye
X-51

Post by Dead-eye »

Master_Kale wrote:
Dead-eye wrote:Ha ha ha. You know what really sucks, Firefox is spellchecker... But its better then me trying to spell check it myself.
Now all you need is a grammar checker ._.

I'm just saying...
'

Thats because schools almost out and I need to forget everything I learned in school this year. For no good reason what so ever.
Master_Kale
HDTP Member
HDTP Member

Post by Master_Kale »

Dead-eye wrote:Thats because schools almost out and I need to forget everything I learned in school this year. For no good reason what so ever.
Why would you need to forget knowledge? Forgetting new information can be a good thing, especially if its something trivial like mapping or project development (;)), but if you immediately dismiss all new knowledge with the excuse that "it's the end of the school year", then you're setting yourself up to become another minimum-wage-paid drone who works in some cubical, unmotivated to do any more than go in, work your 9-to-5 job, come home to a meager paycheck, go to bed, wake up, and continue for the next 40 years of your life. If you're lucky, you'll get Social Security when you retire; at the current rate things go, that doesn't look likely (though I wouldn't expect people who are have a blaise attitude towards knowledge to know the current state of the nation's post-work compensation program).

Get a clue, Dead Eye; we live in the Information Age, and to not realize the value of knowledge is to doom one's self to mediocrity and poverty.

Next time you learn something new, consider retaining that knowledge...you never know when seemingly obscure facts can net you a fortune.
Smike
Platypus

Post by Smike »

Jonas wrote:Only in San Francisco.
Bitch!! Oh, I know you didn't!! =;

That's my home town you're talkin' 'bout girlfriend!!

Course you'd know, with Copenhagen and all.
(Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

Sincerely,
One of the only straight men from San Francisco

[But not if I marry Jonas.]