What are you playing?

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

Jaedar
Illuminati

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Jaedar »

I totally recognized Jonas' voice in the trailer.

Did you wind up using my recordings or were they subpar?

And I should get to playing kotor2 again some day.

My biggest problem with Risen2 is how boring the combat gets as all you really do is spam LMB and then tap E when it comes off cooldown.
"Delays are temporary; mediocrity is forever."
odio ergo sum
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

Jaedar wrote:I totally recognized Jonas' voice in the trailer.
Heh, no you didn't. I never found the time to record those audition lines.
bobby 55 wrote:We're not allowed to play Risen here, damn ridiculous censorship.
What? Why is Risen banned? Because it's German?
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
Jaedar
Illuminati

Post by Jaedar »

Jonas wrote:
Jaedar wrote:I totally recognized Jonas' voice in the trailer.
Heh, no you didn't. I never found the time to record those audition lines.
Huh. Danes gonna sound like danes I guess.
odio ergo sum
bobby 55
Illuminati

Post by bobby 55 »

Jonas wrote:
bobby 55 wrote:We're not allowed to play Risen here, damn ridiculous censorship.
What? Why is Risen banned? Because it's German?
Yeah, our tourism board wants people to to holiday here and not the Ruhr Valley. :lol:

The sensible(?!) reason: http://http://www.escapistmagazine.com/ ... -Explained
Growing old is inevitable.......Growing up is optional
YeomanTheCastle
UNATCO

Post by YeomanTheCastle »

I'm playing Tomba. The game is really pissing me off. I've never had such a love/hate relationship with a game before like this.
Hassat Hunter
Illuminati

Post by Hassat Hunter »

Maybe you're hearing Edwyn (Beeblequix and some other parts) and get confused there?

Otherwise... who sounds like a Dane to you?

Yeah, they *should* be in. Latest beta they were apparently forgotten though, so hopefully they're in fine for the last beta, and then, release...
Can somebody tell me how I can get a custom avatar?
Oh wait, I already got one...
Jaedar
Illuminati

Post by Jaedar »

Hassat Hunter wrote: Otherwise... who sounds like a Dane to you?
droid at 00:16 in the trailer.
odio ergo sum
Jane_Denton
X-51

Post by Jane_Denton »

OMG this thread is STILL going even after my long absence. :shock:

It's huge!!! :lol:

I have no idea what I'm playing anymore... a little of this a little of that 8-[ I'm beginning to wonder if my brain is broken because I can't play 1 game more than a couple of minutes before I switch to another....

I'm just looking forward to the Steam winter sale that is rumored to start on Dec 20th. :mrgreen:
Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become...
Jaedar
Illuminati

Post by Jaedar »

Jane_Denton wrote: I'm just looking forward to the Steam winter sale that is rumored to start on Dec 20th. :mrgreen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUo1PgKksgw

Welcome back as well.
odio ergo sum
Jane_Denton
X-51

Post by Jane_Denton »

Jaedar wrote:
Jane_Denton wrote: I'm just looking forward to the Steam winter sale that is rumored to start on Dec 20th. :mrgreen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUo1PgKksgw

Welcome back as well.
Thanks! :smile:

OMG that video... LMAO. I can't believe someone took the time to make it! Looks like he was pretty excited about the Steam sales as well! :lol:

I've got 54 on my wishlist... COME ON WINTER SALE!
nerdenstein
Illuminati

Post by nerdenstein »

I'm hoping that I don't see anything I like during the sale. Or that I've already got it.
I don't need to spend more money. :cry:
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.
Jane_Denton
X-51

Post by Jane_Denton »

nerdenstein wrote:I'm hoping that I don't see anything I like during the sale. Or that I've already got it.
I don't need to spend more money. :cry:
I can't deny myself a sale.. might be a girl thing! LOL Although I set boundaries for myself. For instance I wait for the game to go GOTY edition so all DLCs are included... since it'll be cheaper to buy the bundle. I also wait for prices to hit $9.99. Although when DE HR bundle hit I bought it for $14.99 on sale because it was worth it to me to toss that extra $5... in support of the series.

Might seem cheap but when you consider I have over 400 games on Steam and I forget how many I own through GOG, and want another 54 games on my Steam wishlist... when you start doing the math I'm glad I set the price boundaries for myself.

I was squirming so bad during the Autumn sale, the only way I could describe it I had a stalker mentality just watching for The Walking Dead to hit my range... it was sooooo close but it didn't hit my range so I don't have it yet. Fingers crossed it hits my price range in the next sale. I thought it was a great catch to get the Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY edition during the Autumn sale for I think it was $6 or $7, it has ALL the DLCs... so glad I waited. And I'll wait for the others I want too.

I have probably a top 5 I'm hoping for during the winter sale to hit my price range.
Last edited by Jane_Denton on Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
DDL
Traditional Evil Scientist
Traditional Evil Scientist

Post by DDL »

Honestly, I'm no longer buying games to play. If I can find the time to play even a fraction, then woo. Otherwise it's "oh, that looks like a good game to have as an option to play someday maybe but probably never", which covers almost everything from GOG and Steam, or "oh, whether or not I play it, I should probably throw some money to those guys, they're awesome", which covers peeps like CDProjeckt and basically anything Jonas will ever be associated with, because I could read his stuff like..forever.

And then there are the humble bundles, which usually boils down to "ah, fuck it: charity." even when I already own everything on the bundle.

I basically have way more money than time. The sad thing is, I don't actually have any money. I just REALLY don't have any time. :/
gamer0004
Illuminati

Post by gamer0004 »

DDL wrote:Honestly, I'm no longer buying games to play. If I can find the time to play even a fraction, then woo. Otherwise it's "oh, that looks like a good game to have as an option to play someday maybe but probably never", which covers almost everything from GOG and Steam, or "oh, whether or not I play it, I should probably throw some money to those guys, they're awesome", which covers peeps like CDProjeckt and basically anything Jonas will ever be associated with, because I could read his stuff like..forever.

And then there are the humble bundles, which usually boils down to "ah, fuck it: charity." even when I already own everything on the bundle.

I basically have way more money than time. The sad thing is, I don't actually have any money. I just REALLY don't have any time. :/
Same here. I still tend to buy some games that I think look cool if they're cheap, even knowing I probably won't play them. And I buy expensive games if they look to be my cup of tea (Dishonoured, Skyrim, Barman: Arkham Asylum, Anno: 1404).
Hassat Hunter
Illuminati

Post by Hassat Hunter »

Jaedar wrote:
Hassat Hunter wrote:Otherwise... who sounds like a Dane to you?
droid at 00:16 in the trailer.
Yeah, that's Edwyn Tiong.

A quick look on the TNM-site credits him as;
Abom|nation
Beeblequix
Board Guest B
Endar
Midashand
Nosferatu
Spaceman
Can somebody tell me how I can get a custom avatar?
Oh wait, I already got one...