So what do I need to learn to be a SEO Expert?

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

CashiWaku
UNATCO

So what do I need to learn to be a SEO Expert?

Post by CashiWaku »

Hi

I am new to the forums here

what should i need to learn to become a SEO expert. I have searched it a lot. it show's two factor OFF page SEO and on page SEO what should i need to learn first
NikoDemuse
Mole Person

Re: So what do I need to learn to be a SEO Expert?

Post by NikoDemuse »

Hi! Welcome to the forums! To become an SEO expert, it's great that you're already aware of the two key factors: on-page SEO and off-page SEO. I recommend starting with on-page SEO as it focuses on optimizing your website's content and structure. Once you have a good grasp of on-page SEO, you can then delve into off-page SEO, which involves building backlinks and establishing your website's authority. Happy learning!
Devilyaka
Mole Person

Post by Devilyaka »

If you're looking to become an SEO expert, you're on the right track by exploring off-page SEO and on-page SEO. To start, I'd recommend focusing on understanding the fundamentals of on-page SEO, such as optimizing meta tags, creating quality content, and improving website structure. Once you feel comfortable with that, you can dive into off-page SEO, which involves building high-quality backlinks to your website. Speaking of backlinks, Viking Links is a term often used to refer to strong and authoritative links. As a newbie myself, I'm still learning too, but feel free to ask any questions or share your progress.
Imsickntired
Mole Person

Post by Imsickntired »

To become an expert you should learn basics first. Here is a great youtube course to it https://youtu.be/btwC4zmewss
Also, later, when you finish course and will start practice, you might wanna consider using these free AI seo tools. As they will definetely help you a lot both at the start and forward.
getbacklinks246
Mole Person

Post by getbacklinks246 »

I've been taking classes and am embarking on a new profession in SEO. Although content marketing is my area of interest, I still haven't made a LinkedIn profile since I'm not sure what to call my expertise. What therefore ought I to say? I have no idea how to carry myself. Some claim that even for a total beginner, SEO isn't that difficult to understand. All you need to do is commit to investing the necessary time and energy.
Forum Backlinks