Those who have been in a threesome, what was the experience like?

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

DamonMoral
UNATCO

Those who have been in a threesome, what was the experience like?

Post by DamonMoral »

Mine was fun.

Had a girlfriend back when I was 18 who was celebrating her 18th birthday. Her friend spends the night in the same room as we do, and as I kiss my girlfriend goodnight the friend asks 'what about me?' Girlfriends asks the friend over for a goodnight kiss, they start making out right above my face.

Then, her friend turns to me and asks if it would be okay if she kissed me as well. Girlfriend agrees and starts undressing me while her friend is kissing me.

What about you?
valeriecruz
Mole Person

Re: Those who have been in a threesome, what was the experience like?

Post by valeriecruz »

It's fascinating how things unfolded when your girlfriend's friend asked for a goodnight kiss. The fact that your girlfriend not only agreed but also started undressing you while her friend was kissing you shows a level of openness and trust between all parties involved. It must have been an intense and exhilarating experience, with desires being explored and shared among each other.
If you're interested in learning more or connecting with others who have had similar experiences, you can check out phima1.xyz. It's always helpful to connect with like-minded individuals who can provide insights, advice, and support.