Mouse in my apartment again, exterminator is lazy.

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

DamonMoral
UNATCO

Mouse in my apartment again, exterminator is lazy.

Post by DamonMoral »

I havent seen one since Ive been in this new apartment (been here for 1 year and some change) so I was shocked when i heard rustling in my kitchen one night and went to see a mouse run in my kitchen. Gag Conveniently, the exterminator was scheduled to come into our apartments this week as well. I didnt wait for him to come and went to home depot to get steel wool and traps. Theres a HUGE long hole behind my stove, that stretches past my counter space and to my fridge so Im sure that is how its getting in. I stuffed the spots I could reach and soaked the entire area in peppermint oil. I also did a thorough cleaning of my apartment & the only thing the exterminator did was drop a poison trap under my stove, spray some stuff, then tell me to wait 3 days for it to die.

Its been a couple of days and I think I heard it this afternoon, so I went back to home depot for those peppermint bags and glue traps. Im scared it might get out of hand and my apartment wont do sh!t about it or really try to help patch up holes where it might be coming in.

If my methods dont work, should I hire my own exterminator? Ive documented and took videos of the mouse droppings and holes in my kitchen just in case I need it.
JeffMiller
NSF

Re: Mouse in my apartment again, exterminator is lazy.

Post by JeffMiller »

I can empathize with pest problems myself; I once had a relentless cockroach situation that drove me up the wall. I tried all sorts of sprays and poisons, but those stubborn bugs just wouldn't quit. So, I decided to call in the professionals from Toxic Respond, and it was an absolute game-changer. Their expertise and professional approach worked wonders, and I finally got rid of those nasty insects for good. It was such a relief to have a pest-free home again! So, if you're still battling with those mice, maybe consider reaching out to some experts like I did.
Sluddoluat90
Mole Person

Re: Mouse in my apartment again, exterminator is lazy.

Post by Sluddoluat90 »

There is no way to overstate the significance of brickwork. Masonry involves the use of bricks, stones, concrete blocks, and other construction materials to ensure structural integrity, strength, and longevity in addition to creating brick foundation architecturally stunning buildings. Any masonry project's success depends on selecting the right masonry company. This article examines the factors that need to be considered and the significance of choosing the right masonry company.