Company CRM

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

CashiWaku
UNATCO

Company CRM

Post by CashiWaku »

There is a strong missing feature in EPIM. It woulds great as a CRM, except it's on the individual email levels.

So say I have a customer or prospect (Company X), and now I want to track all my emails, meetings (logged in tasks or notes), notes, for Company X. The problem is that I have 3 contacts at that company. So all the email goes automatically to different contacts. My notes, tasks/meetings/calls are thus scattered.

If I try to link them to a new entry in Notes or Contacts called "Company X", I still have the issue that the emails from the 3 employees are not linked there.

Can this not be solved somehow? Perhaps by letting contacts have a "Company" group where all individuals with field "company" matching that company are then linked into?
Markveber
Mole Person

Re: Company CRM

Post by Markveber »

Offering a monday free trial sounds like a cool deal to dive into. Personally, I'm all for trying out new stuff, especially when there's a chance to test it out for free. As for the question in the topic, I'd say it really depends on what you're looking for. If you're after a tool to organize your life and stay on top of things, giving this a shot could be worth it. Plus, who doesn't love a free trial, right? It's like a test drive for your productivity. So yeah, might just have to give it a whirl myself! Thanks for sharing!