Toliet paper - I just don't get it

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

gamer0004
Illuminati

Toliet paper - I just don't get it

Post by gamer0004 »

There is something which has been bothering me for a long time. In many comedies and comics toilet paper is sticking out of someone's pants and people think it's funny. Why? What's so funny about a piece of paper? People don't tend to laugh at toilet paper when it's lying in the store, so it must have something to do with the use of toilet paper, but I really cannot think of any scenario where something funny resulting in paper coming out of your pants.
bobby 55
Illuminati

Re: Toliet paper - I just don't get it

Post by bobby 55 »

This segment bought to you by Kleenex's PR department. :P

Ahem, yeah I get your point, as I have never laughed at the pie in the face routine. I guess humour is subjective and different things will tickle some peoples funny bone more than others.
Growing old is inevitable.......Growing up is optional
gamer0004
Illuminati

Post by gamer0004 »

I don't think that's funny either, but at least I understand why people find it funny.
~DJ~
UNATCO

Post by ~DJ~ »

..something along the lines of that the person forgot to take off some of the toilet paper.

To be honest, I've never seen toilet-papers in action, here.. it's full of water. I can't imagine how'd you wipe without water! :?
JizzyJeff
UNATCO

Post by JizzyJeff »

Toilet paper is taboo.
My name is not Jeff.
Jack90
UNATCO

Post by Jack90 »

Inspect ductwork for leaks and seal them to prevent air loss, which can decrease the efficiency of the air conditioning system. Keep vegetation trimmed around the outdoor unit to ensure proper airflow and prevent obstruction. boiler repair in Hawthorne NJ