CBD Oil?

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

Rob55
UNATCO

CBD Oil?

Post by Rob55 »

I keep reading about the almost miraculous benefits of CBD oil? Has anybody here tried it and found it to be helpful? If so, how?

I did a search and did not see a thread on this. Apologies if I missed something.
CashiWaku
UNATCO

Re: CBD Oil?

Post by CashiWaku »

It is good.
Jess55
NSF

Post by Jess55 »

I tried it almost two years ago, and it truly works. I was initially skeptical since I didn't want to consume anything related to drugs. However, after just three weeks, I saw a lot of improvement. Also, I assured myself that I take seriously everything my doctor suggested. After I finished the treatment, my body needed a pause, and recently, I started a new therapy with HHCP; the price it's higher, but I was lucky to find this platform where they have HHCP for sale. I don't have any opinion yet, but if you are curious, I can come back with a review in a few weeks.
gisselletdean
Mole Person

Post by gisselletdean »

I've tried CBD oil for my anxiety and found it to be really helpful. It helps me relax and calm down without feeling drowsy or out of it. I think it's definitely worth trying for anyone dealing with anxiety or other conditions. But it's important to do your research and find a reputable brand. I've heard good things about the local Brampton dispensary, but I think it's always a good idea to talk to your doctor first and get their opinion. Good luck with your search, and let us know how it goes! Oh, and by the way, I'm new to this forum too. Nice to meet you all!