Add an employee profile(s) for Salary Payments on Internet Banking

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

Jess55
NSF

Add an employee profile(s) for Salary Payments on Internet Banking

Post by Jess55 »

This article is for small businesses who use Standard Bank Internet Banking.

Overview:

Add employee's basic details and then add payment details in their employee profile in order to process a salary payment.

How it works:

You need to be a registered digital banking use to add or access employee profiles.
Standard Bank Internet Banking lists your employee profiles separately to your beneficiary profiles.
You can add employee profiles into various employee groups

Add employees for Salary Payments:

On the Transact menu, select Salary Payments.
Next to the search bar, select Add Employee.
This adds an empty employee profile for you to fill out.
Enter the employee's Personal Details, following these guidelines:
Enter their first name and last name,
Enter South African Identification Number or,
Enter Passport Number. 
Standard Bank Internet Banking requires a South African Identification Number or a Passport number that is unique to each employee
(Optional) Enter employee number
Enter the employee’s Bank Details:
enter their full bank name,
enter branch code, and
account number
(Optional) You can select to verify if the employee’s bank account details are correct
Standard Bank Internet Banking requires a South African Identification Number, Bank Account Number and Employee Name and Surname to verify account details
(Optional) You can select to add an employee profile to a group
Read, understand and if you agree with the Terms and Conditions, click Next.
Click Confirm Details.
Your new employee is under the Employees tab within Salary payments.

Rob55
UNATCO

Re: Add an employee profile(s) for Salary Payments on Internet Banking

Post by Rob55 »

What prices you charge for your work? I would like to work with you for a reasonable check 
CashiWaku
UNATCO

Post by CashiWaku »

This is one of the critical components of any business. Transactions must be secure, fast and hassle-free because every delay or cancellation is the loss of another customer for the company. Also, it`s essential to protect your business from fraud, which helped me creative.onl since when I started my business, I was faced with the problem of which reliable bank to choose. When choosing such a partner, many factors should be considered, where the cost of cash management services isn`t always the main criterion. Important factors are safe settlements, which affect practical work and profitability.
Barclay
Mole Person

Post by Barclay »

Hello everyone, tell me how is the process of integrating the payment gateway into the marketplace going?
Telman
Mole Person

Post by Telman »

Hello, it usually doesn't take long to integrate a payment gateway into a marketplace if you work with a payment service provider - a third-party company that offers ready-made technical solutions for marketplaces of any type and size. Alternatively, I can suggest you a service provider at https://payadmit.com/affiliate-program/ that provides the most suitable payment gateway for e-commerce.