Leasing, and NCTC program.

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

Jess55
NSF

Leasing, and NCTC program.

Post by Jess55 »

I have been informed by NMAC that 1) 12 month extensions are no longer available for a LEAF lease, and,
2) NCTC is no longer a Nissan offered benefit.
Sheesh. They can't sell a LEAF and now they just add another dagger to the heart.
I gave up on the E NV200. I have a '17 POC lease and was really hoping for the E NV200 to become available by the end of my lease.
Needless to say, after already losing a capacity bar at less than 20k miles, Nissan will be receiving my SV at the end of the current lease.
Go VW!!
jenkinslord
Thug

Re: Leasing, and NCTC program.

Post by jenkinslord »

Thanks for the information.
Rob55
UNATCO

Re: Leasing, and NCTC program.

Post by Rob55 »

On the one hand leasing is a great opportunity to check the quality of car, but on the other hand it`s a crazy overpayment, I donno if I`d choose it... It's hard to say anything for sure about your situation. Maybe you should have chosen a different lessor, because this one raises a lot of questions for me. Well, always check with the firm you're going to. When I took mortgages from Mortgage Advice London I did a lot of research and got all the nuances from a colleague who also took a mortgage from them. Hope, this auto situation served you well for the future.