Special for Gentlemen

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

CashiWaku
UNATCO

Special for Gentlemen

Post by CashiWaku »

New purchase for me this week.

Gorgeous bottle too.

Citrus topped off with a strong Ainseed note. Enjoyed in shop…. Felt more edgy than the reflection man I was wearing.

Now that I am two days on… my feeling is that it is Enjoyable.

However I am getting strong Beau de Jour signature crossed with Aqua de Sale vibes….

Not sure I prefer it to BdJ.

Does the forum have any thoughts ont his fragrance or see the similarities to BdJ that it do….
Jess55
NSF

Re: Special for Gentlemen

Post by Jess55 »

I love this one! I've had it for a year now.
Rob55
UNATCO

Post by Rob55 »

Is it a new scent? I have never seen it. I am discovering the world of perfumes right now. I never thought I would be so interested in the history of Perfume brands. My favourite one is the Channel and the Dior. I believe these two top brands have the best perfume in the fashion industry. I have tried a lot of perfume samples I got from decantx.com, and from all of them, the most memorable ones were from Chanel and Dior. It is why I have practically every Dior and Chanel perfume there is in my collection.
hayazaah
Mole Person

Post by hayazaah »

Creative and informative as well to see this post of Special for Gentlemen, which is so reliable and grateful for all the new individuals to get the most reliable and authorized Dubai Assignment Writing Services so easily in UAE reflectively.
michaelhard456
Mole Person

Post by michaelhard456 »

That's great to hear about your love for high-end perfumes! If you're looking to expand your perfume collection, consider trying out perfume oils for men. I highly recommend trying out fragrance oils. They offer Hygiene and alcohol-free scents.
Isabellajohn
Mole Person

Post by Isabellajohn »

Hello my friend! I want to say that this post is amazing, great written and include almost all important infos. I?d like to look more posts like this assignment writing services Dubai