Is the NFL a competitor with NCAA FB?

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

ShelHarby
Mole Person

Is the NFL a competitor with NCAA FB?

Post by ShelHarby »

While this board is skewed towards college, do you view the NFL and College ball as competition?

We were discussing that Miami Pitt playing (recorded) on Thanksgiving seemed odd considering Turkey Day historically has been a double header for the NFL.

Saturdays are for the boys, NFL has started on some Thur games, NFL has started encroaching on Saturday games towards the end of the NCAA season over the last decade, FSU LSU did play on Sunday....

Is there a growing shouldering in on the other's "reserved" dates? Do fans care?

Personally, the only NFL game I watch is the Super Bowl, maybe a playoff game here and there, but I will watch college regardless of team if its a good match up.

Interesting. - https://theathletic.com/3729913/2022/10/26/nfl-college-football-playoff-tv/
LeilaniDixon
Mole Person

Re: Is the NFL a competitor with NCAA FB?

Post by LeilaniDixon »

How do you think has more gorgeous cheerleaders: NFL or college football? I'll watch those who have more of them, lol.
KristinaVaughan
Mole Person

Post by KristinaVaughan »

Kinda hard to say. The NFL has been creeping into college football's traditional Saturday games, especially toward the end of the season. I don't really see it as competition. College football is my jam. I'll watch any game, any team, any day. But the only NFL game I really care about is the Super Bowl too. And if the NFL starts playing on Saturdays, Thursdays, or even Mondays, it doesn't really matter to me as long as I can watch my college teams play. But, of course, it's always a bonus if the game features some of the hottest NFL cheerleaders. Btw, what cheerleaders do you like the most?
sharonfrankklin
Mole Person

Post by sharonfrankklin »

Disposable vape Products Fume Disposable Vape bundles typically come with a fully charged battery. This means you can start vaping immediately without the need to worry about charging cables or finding power outlets.