Liebermann and 2fdck? no reaction at all or faint yellow?

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

CashiWaku
UNATCO

Liebermann and 2fdck? no reaction at all or faint yellow?

Post by CashiWaku »

Does anyone know how liebermann reacts with 2fdck? It shouldn't react at all according to reddit but what i got sent turns faint yellow with liebermann and no reaction (as it should be according to reddit) with marquis. I did a quick research on the internet and some user had something like faint yellow with liebermann, so maybe r/reagenttesting is wrong or liebermann is inconsistent. I’m genuinely quite confused as i tried 3 eu different clearnet vendors and still none of the 3 batches reacted 100% how reddit says, idk if i am being giga trolled
KnoxJulian
Mole Person

Re: Liebermann and 2fdck? no reaction at all or faint yellow?

Post by KnoxJulian »

I wish I could help, but I know nothing about liebermann properties. However, you should seek professional advice from an expert.
MikeBrooklyn
Thug

Re: Liebermann and 2fdck? no reaction at all or faint yellow?

Post by MikeBrooklyn »

Hi there! As far as I know, the reaction between Liebermann and 2FDCK isn't well studied. So, I don't think any vendor could be able to answer your question properly. But I can tell you 2fdck is similar to amphetamines. Their properties are very much alike. This means you can try to google the combination between Liebermann and amphetamines. Maybe you'll find more trustworthy info. Btw, your questions reminded me I expect a delivery. Last week I found 2-fdck for sale at a reliable source, so I ordered some. Can't wait to get it.