My trip on Vietnam's Reunification Express

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

RomeAlive
Thug

My trip on Vietnam's Reunification Express

Post by RomeAlive »

Before COVID closed down travel I was lucky enough to travel from London to Saigon by train through Russia etc. I've been writing a series of articles on the trip. If anyone is interested here is a link to the article. I'd vote the Reunification Express, particularly the section from Hue to Danang, as one of the most scenic train trips in Asia!
gisselletdean
Mole Person

Re: My trip on Vietnam's Reunification Express

Post by gisselletdean »

Vietnam is definitely on my bucket list. Maybe , I can take the kids sooner , though I imagine that it will at least a year before safe to travel .
BriCheese
Thug

Post by BriCheese »

Your train trip sounds amazing. I would love to read your articles about it. I've always wanted to travel by train, especially through Asia. It's great to hear that you enjoyed the Reunification Express in Vietnam. I've heard that the scenery is breathtaking. It's a shame that COVID-19 has put a stop to travel, but hopefully, things will improve soon. In the meantime, I'll check out your article and live vicariously through your experience! By the way, have you ever considered picking a cruise vacation at cruise timetables? They have some amazing deals and destinations to choose from.
johnrock123
Mole Person

Post by johnrock123 »

If you're looking for some inspiration on your next train trip or just want to live vicariously through someone else's travels, check out my latest article on the Reunification Express in Vietnam. From breathtaking scenery to unique cultural experiences, this train journey has it all. Unfortunately, with COVID-19 putting a halt to travel plans, we must find other ways to satisfy our wanderlust. But have you considered a cruise vacation? With amazing deals and destinations to choose from, it may be just what you need to scratch that travel itch. So, create a title for an essay and start planning your next adventure today!
royalbert867
Mole Person

Post by royalbert867 »

Hello