OBD1 scanner/data

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

CashiWaku
UNATCO

OBD1 scanner/data

Post by CashiWaku »

This may be a dumb question but, i know there are "scanners" to give me codes from OBD1, but is there any kind of tool that allows a guy to scan a OBD1 system and see data? most everything ive found has just been a code scanner. My 92 is running good with no codes however it still smells really rich to me. I was hoping not to start throwing the parts cannon at it to see if i can improve it, which is why i was wondering if i could find a scanner to view data.
AlexBreengs
Thug

Re: OBD1 scanner/data

Post by AlexBreengs »

This helps to ensure that all necessary information is captured and on record. Keep in mind that if you travel after submitting your paperwork
GerryLiber
Mole Person

Re: OBD1 scanner/data

Post by GerryLiber »

It's not a dumb question at all. In fact, I think many people are curious about it too. To answer your question, yes, there are tools available that can scan and display data from OBD1 systems. These tools are often called "data loggers" or "scan tools" and can provide information such as engine RPM, throttle position, and oxygen sensor readings. There are also ocr scanning tools like Smart Engines. I hope that helps you.