Cooking Brisket

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

CashiWaku
UNATCO

Cooking Brisket

Post by CashiWaku »

I've been wanting to cook a brisket in my oven. I purchased a nice piece of meat (not so much of the thicker point section) and after trimming off much of the fat the weight is about 4 pounds. I seasoned it with just pepper and kosher salt and will let it sit overnight in the fridge and plan on cooking it tomorrow. I've not done this before so if anyone has any suggestions, on top of what I've already done, I'd like to hear what you can suggest.... tips, directions, experience, anything ........ thanks very much!
AlenBorsh
Mole Person

Re: Cooking Brisket

Post by AlenBorsh »

Wow, your brisket recipe sounds delicious!
PerioPady
Mole Person

Post by PerioPady »

Marinating in soy sauce and glazing with teriyaki sauce and honey must give it an amazing flavor. Thanks for sharing your tips and mentioning Kikkoman brand teriyaki sauce. I agree, it's a great option with a balanced taste and affordable price. If anyone is looking for more inspiration, they should definitely check out https://americasrestaurant.com/taste/ for some mouthwatering recipes and culinary inspiration. Happy cooking and enjoy your tasty brisket!
BostonMills
Thug

Post by BostonMills »

I gotta say, the idea of infusing culinary skills with crafting is hitting all the right notes for me. It's like taking two passions and whipping them into a masterpiece! Imagine, sculpting cakes that look like works of art, or knitting cozy blankets that resemble your favorite dish? The possibilities are endless, and it feels like we're only just scratching the surface.

This Cooks Crafter concept has me thinking outside the box. We could even explore creating craft projects inspired by famous chefs or iconic dishes. Picture a miniature clay oven à la Wolfgang Puck, or a set of embroidered tea towels featuring Julia Child's most quotable kitchen wisdom.