Funeral - Dave Burgess - Dirty Dave

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

CashiWaku
UNATCO

Funeral - Dave Burgess - Dirty Dave

Post by CashiWaku »

Hello,

This is Dave Burgess Son Mark Malec, I seen the posts on your site about my Dad and wanted to Thank you for those kind words. Also my Dads funeral is this Wednesday April 10th at 11am in Irving. TX, and I am working on getting some el caminos, classic cars. and hot rods to park in front of the church, that's what my Dad's passion was. We are working with the church on a designated location, I was wonder if any of your members are planning to attend the funeral? If so please let me know and I will reserve parking spaces.*

Thank you,
JeffMiller
NSF

Re: Funeral - Dave Burgess - Dirty Dave

Post by JeffMiller »

Hey! I hope you're doing fine.
EmmaGold
NSF

Re: Funeral - Dave Burgess - Dirty Dave

Post by EmmaGold »

I see it's been a while, but I wanted to chime in. I am sorry for your loss and offer my deepest condolences to you and your family. Your dad was a great man, and it's heartwarming to see you honoring his passions and legacy with the planned tribute of el caminos, classic cars, and hot rods.
I'm sure that members of our community would love to attend the funeral and pay their respects. I suggest checking out these flat grave markers if you haven't found a decent grave mark design.