The right wedding venue?

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

GeryDvery
NSF

The right wedding venue?

Post by GeryDvery »

Hey fellas! How is y'all doing? Having to keep yourself at home with your family might have helped some of you resolve issues with your spouse. I'm getting married next year probably, taking the government COVID guidelines into account then. I thought I would walk myself through the married folks' life here to get some heads-up. Anyway, my fiancé and I are in a state of indecision regarding where to conduct the wedding. I wanted an open-air garden or park wedding. I also wanted to know the pros and cons of the barn wedding as well. At the same time, my fiancé is into this luxurious banquet hall wedding, with the guests being treated royally and exquisite food. We are confused about which is the right venue. Since we have decided to split the wedding cost into halves, the budget is not an issue. Can you guys give me some insights on the pros and cons of these venues? It will be of great help.
Rob55
UNATCO

Re: The right wedding venue?

Post by Rob55 »

Congrats on your upcoming wedding plans!
EmmaGold
NSF

Post by EmmaGold »

For the open-air garden or park wedding:

Pros: Natural beauty, fresh air, and a romantic atmosphere.
Cons: Weather-dependent, potential for bugs, and limited facilities.

For the luxurious banquet hall wedding:
Pros: Elegance, climate control, and extensive amenities.
Cons: Can be pricey, may lack the charm of outdoor settings, and might feel more formal.

Since you've got the budget covered, it's about finding what suits your vision and style. Remember, it's your special day, so choose the venue that feels right for both of you. And when it comes to adding a stylish touch, check out some Men's Neckties at https://www.gentlemansguru.com/product- ... -neckties/ to complete your wedding look.
mitchham94
Thug

Post by mitchham94 »

I've always dreamed of an oceanfront wedding and it seems like my bride and I can create such a ceremony. Does anyone know any good ideas for an oceanfront wedding that they could share with me?
kenny.steel
Thug

Post by kenny.steel »

You'll be lucky if your ocean wedding idea works out. That's my dream too! This wedding can be a great budget option for such a ceremony. You can take a look at this marriage ceremony script on https://www.weddingforward.com/christian-wedding-ceremony-script/ and highlight some interesting ideas for yourself. Have a great ceremony!