Same problem here for 4 days now, Changing dns, and everything, ea fix this December by mihaitza_the_one

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

Rob55
UNATCO

Same problem here for 4 days now, Changing dns, and everything, ea fix this December by mihaitza_the_one

Post by Rob55 »

Some one solved this?
ShalTalby
Thug

Re: Same problem here for 4 days now, Changing dns, and everything, ea fix this December by mihaitza_the_one

Post by ShalTalby »

It seems you've been facing the same issue for four days. Changing the DNS and trying other solutions, but still waiting for EA to fix it in December.
CashiWaku
UNATCO

Re: Same problem here for 4 days now, Changing dns, and everything, ea fix this December by mihaitza_the_one

Post by CashiWaku »

I had a similar problem with a DNS Server Not Responding error recently. After trying various methods, what finally worked for me was starting my computer in Safe Mode. To do this, I pressed the Windows key and R, typed “msconfig” in the Run dialog box, and hit Enter. In the System Configuration window, under the Boot tab, I checked the “Safe boot” option and chose “Network”. After applying the changes and restarting, my computer booted in Safe Mode with network access, which helped in resolving the DNS issues.

If you're still facing the problem, it might be worth trying this method. For more detailed solutions, you can look for the solutions here, where various techniques are outlined to tackle network-related issues like DNS errors.