Buying Facebook Likes a Viable Promotion Strategy for My Facebook Account?

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

DamonMoral
UNATCO

Buying Facebook Likes a Viable Promotion Strategy for My Facebook Account?

Post by DamonMoral »

I’m looking for ways to boost my Facebook account’s visibility and engagement, and I’ve heard about the option to buy Facebook likes. Has anyone here ever tried this strategy, and if so, what were the results?

Did it genuinely increase your reach and engagement on your Facebook posts?
Were there any negative consequences, such as account penalties or decreased organic reach?
EmmaGold
NSF

Re: Buying Facebook Likes a Viable Promotion Strategy for My Facebook Account?

Post by EmmaGold »

I use a similar strategy for Instagram, and it always works out. Buying followers and likes always works best at the very beginning. Then only engaging and creative content may help.
Rob55
UNATCO

Re: Buying Facebook Likes a Viable Promotion Strategy for My Facebook Account?

Post by Rob55 »

I would suggest focusing on organic growth strategies instead. Building a genuine and engaged audience takes time, but it's more sustainable in the long run. Consider creating high-quality content, engaging with your followers, and utilizing Facebook's built-in promotional tools like targeted ads. If you're open to exploring other social media platforms, buying Instagram followers could be an option worth considering. It can help kickstart your Instagram presence and attract more organic engagement. If you're interested, you can check out this link for more information https://socialzinger.com/buy-instagram-followers/ Remember, building a strong online presence takes time and effort, but it's definitely worth it in the end.