Website ranking

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

GeryDvery
NSF

Website ranking

Post by GeryDvery »

Hello friends, I created a website six months ago but still did not get a good traffic to my website. I really want to rank my website on Google. Kindly suggest me some ways to improve my website ranking. Thanks
Rob55
UNATCO

Re: Website ranking

Post by Rob55 »

Hey! So, I had a similar issue with my blog. When I started, it was like a ghost town. I focused on writing stuff people actually wanted to read. I looked at forums and social media to see what topics were hot in my niche, then wrote about those.
CashiWaku
UNATCO

Re: Website ranking

Post by CashiWaku »

I had a similar issue with my hobby blog about DIY woodworking. In the beginning, it was like I was writing for myself because hardly anyone visited my site. The game changer for me was when I started sharing stories about my own DIY fails and successes.

For boosting your website's visibility, I've learned that good old SEO really helps. I began incorporating keywords that people interested in my niche were likely to search for. And here’s a nifty thing I discovered. It's possible to buy niche edits, which means getting your site's link added into an already existing article on another website. It sounds kinda techy, but it's essentially a shortcut to making your site more visible on search engines. I gave it a go and saw a nice increase in visitors to my blog.