Cannabis Industry In California

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

KeliaDracu
NSF

Cannabis Industry In California

Post by KeliaDracu »

Hello Everyone. I just recently joined the forum after reading Fastlane. Awesome book! . Hoping this forum is equally as awesome. Looking to meet hard working people with vision and integrity.

I busted my butt for the last 6 years to be among the very few fully licensed cannabis businesses in Los Angeles, the largest cannabis market on the planet. I own a Cannabis Distribution business and a Retail Delivery business. Both entirely self funded so I have kept my independence throughout many trials and tribulations of the cannabis industry.

These licensed businesses combined give me the ability to create and white label any Cannabis product imaginable and do both wholesale distribution throughout California along with Direct to Consumer delivery.

I also have a kick a$$ team of designers.

Cannabis being a newly legalized industry it is highly regulated and complicated. My team has also developed very effective marketing tools to grow cannabis brands.

I also have a legal cannabis approved bank account.

In essence we are a one stop shop to create cannabis brands and get them into the hands of customers. We have the licenses, the infrastructure and the experience.

If you have a passionate interest in having a licensed Cannabis Brand along with wholesale distribution and Direct to consumer feel free to contact me and lets discuss.

Thank you!
Rob55
UNATCO

Re: Cannabis Industry In California

Post by Rob55 »

I run a small cannabis operation out of Denver, focusing mainly on edibles and extracts. It's been a journey, navigating the regulations and finding our niche in such a competitive market. Like you, we've aimed to maintain our independence while scaling up, facing similar challenges along the way.

Recently, we've also invested in an innovative pre-roll machine, Stardust, which we believe is the future of pre-roll production. Its ability to produce up to 960 joints per hour with just one operator has transformed our operations, offering unmatched efficiency and versatility for various pre-roll styles. This kind of innovation is crucial for staying ahead in the rapidly evolving cannabis market.