WARNING! DO NOT PLAY AT BONUSBLITZ.COM!!!

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

CashiWaku
UNATCO

WARNING! DO NOT PLAY AT BONUSBLITZ.COM!!!

Post by CashiWaku »

I want to warn everyone to stay away from the site bonusblitz! They are a scam. I took a bonus offer that resulted in me winning over $1,000, but with a max cashout of $50, which I had mistakenly thought was $100, so when I requested the cashout I requested $100. The terms stated I would receive cashout after 72 hours. In this time I emailed the support (since there is no live support - should have been my first clue) numerous times asking what docs were needed to help expedite payment. I was mostly ignored. When they finally did answer I was asked to submit my I.D. with a selfie. Ok, I did that. Then another whole day later I was told I had to make a $10 verification deposit. Fairly standard. I immediately did that. 2 more days go by and the verification deposit still hadn't been posted and no one was answering my many emails. Finally after nearly 7 whole days I get a message saying withdrawal denied - max cashout $50! So instead of just cashing out the $50 I was entitled to, they are making me start the whole 72 hour BS from scratch! Just runaround tactics from another shady operator! STEER CLEAR!!!!
NaimaVaughan
Thug

Re: WARNING! DO NOT PLAY AT BONUSBLITZ.COM!!!

Post by NaimaVaughan »

That's awesome to hear! Getting your bonus cashed out smoothly and quickly is always a win. It's reassuring to know they're legit and efficient with verification. If anyone's ever in doubt, checking out reviews on platforms like 먹튀폴리스 can offer extra confidence.