Your penis size

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

dennisimus
Mole Person

Your penis size

Post by dennisimus »

One day I thought about my health and decided to study some aspects of physiology. While searching for information, I came across an article about methods for measuring the penis. At first it seemed strange to me, but then I realized that it is an important part of health and self-esteem. As I learned more about it, I realized that the key is to take the right approach and use the right methods to obtain accurate measurements, which can be useful for assessing health and even planning intimate life.
alanstateq
Mole Person

Re: Your penis size

Post by alanstateq »

A couple of months ago I decided to take the time to study my health more thoroughly, and being open to new knowledge, I came across an interesting article on the Internet about how to measure penis size. It seemed strange to me at first, but I realized that it is an important part of self-awareness and taking care of your body. Using this article, I learned several measurement techniques that helped me better understand my body and my needs.
GrySlak1
Thug

Post by GrySlak1 »

I became interested and decided to go to the forum, what is the average penis size of a guy?
BillyGeans
NSF

Post by BillyGeans »

Hello, I recently also wondered what is the average dick size and learned that the average penis size can vary depending on various factors such as ethnicity, region and even individual genetics. Generally, research shows that the average erect penis size is 5.1 to 5.5 inches in length and 4.5 to 5 inches in circumference. However, it is important to remember that size does not determine a person's worth or ability. Each person is unique, and there is much more to a person than just their physical attributes.