ITT, Cyberpunk and I bitch at each other

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

James T
UNATCO

Post by James T »

Well said. The poisoning of the well in America when it comes to discussing ideology is just frightful. It's only a hair's-breadth better in Australia, unfortunately, and the resounding lack of social responsibility shown by our electorate renders any discussion moot anyway.
"If all Americans want is security, they can go to prison." -- Dwight D. Eisenhower
Xavier L.
Thug

Post by Xavier L. »

Dead-eye wrote:I don't know if such a thing as far Left exsist (maybe in Iran or countrys in the middle east)
Nah, Iran is not leftist. Ahmadineyad comes from the conservative party. But of course, Iran is a ""theocracy"" (the leader is the spiritual one, the Ayatollah), so... the iranian president is not who have the real power.

Far left could be something like comunism or anarchism, but both are not very compatible (same aim, opposite means). But yes, some middle east countrys are quite "leftist", influence from the former URSS and moving away from US, I guess.

Anyway, the definitions vary, liberal is not the same in US than in some european countrys. I divide the policys by those who want to control more (totalitarian, monopolists, whatever, be it URSS or somekind of corporate fascism or something even weirder) and those who don't (conservatives or liberals)... I don't care if the are blue, black or pink.
Dead-eye
X-51

Post by Dead-eye »

It would be cool if the US Comunest party got a seniter, probely form californa. (Yes I live in CA)

But I think its called the laber Party or something.

And the people not Demicratic in CA are Green so that will never happen.

I was also sprised to find out there is a nazi party in the US. :roll:

Edit: nope there realy is a commy party in the US. And there web site is way better then the nazi one.

Good thing all the politicle sides of the world are repersnted in the USA. (even if politics is crap)
EER
Illuminati

Post by EER »

Our communist party has gained 260% in votes last elections (now they have 25 of 150 seats in government).
Mr_Cyberpunk
Illuminati

Post by Mr_Cyberpunk »

I hate communism just as much as I hate capitalism. I also hate civil libertarians and nationalists.

So basically everyone and everyone in Politics.

I'm somewhat of a utilitarian - I can see whats best for everyone.. So basically we've gotta KILL all the Marxists :D Yeah that'd work :D then everyone would be happy except them lol...
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

I know there are people who don't love their fellow man... and I HATE people like that!!
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
Mr_Cyberpunk
Illuminati

Post by Mr_Cyberpunk »

Marxists are very good at hating their fellow man - hence why they "Employ" them to do their dirty work while they sit in their lavish mansions smoking cigars and drinking expensive wine whilst admiring the Picasso they just bought for 10x more than its actually worth.

The Marxists AREN'T our fellow Man - they are a whole different breed because of how the EXCLUDE themselves from society... like they don't care about anyone but themselves... so maybe we should treat them the same way and hence if we ever do get power, treat them like trash instead of royalty.
Xavier L.
Thug

Post by Xavier L. »

Poor marxists :P But, what do you mean with "Marxists"? It's a huge range, from some bolivian miner (who, probably, don't know many things about marxist philosophy) to the industrialist Armand Hammer (well, I don't know what he was, but he was very friend of Lenin and his father was an important founder of the Communist Party of USA. But yes, he was pro-leninism and later, pro-URSS). I guess you meant those, the marxist leaders, wich would sacrifice other for his own utopia. Ah, yes, that's what you said, "employ them to...".

Yes... the great communist leaders, I don't like them either, they are usually extremely elitists, messianics and "the-end-justifies-the-meanings" sort. By the way, some "neocon" were from marxists circles (trotskism in fact).
Mr_Cyberpunk
Illuminati

Post by Mr_Cyberpunk »

The Modern Marxists for lack of a better word is the Elitists in this society - They are those who think that they are better than another person because they have successes in controlling not just their own lives but the lives of others and tend to exploit those people. They are very similar to OLD money however I think that term is an over generalization as we've seen a lot of NEW money can be just as ruthless.

Pro-Capitalist Marxists are the particular ones that I hate because they exploit the system and don't care about anyone else. The fascist Marxists that exist today contemplate forcing everyone into their own ideological struggle for Utopia, these people are those that are in power today, they are the republicans and democrats in America, they are the liberalists here in Australia (aka Every other party that isn't civil libertarian)

The communist Marxists exist in China - I hate them too! they've found this new Democracy bullshit yet its only backed by a corrupt Capitalist regime, sure they don't exist like they did 50 years ago but importantly they still want to take over the world! And that's a big NO NO!
Jack90
UNATCO

Re: ITT, Cyberpunk and I bitch at each other

Post by Jack90 »

Every move is unique, and we understand that your needs may vary. Our team is dedicated to providing customized solutions tailored to your specific requirements, ensuring a stress-free moving experience from start to finish. https://www.tumblr.com/movingservicespr ... urce=share