ITT, Cyberpunk and I bitch at each other

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

Master_Kale
HDTP Member
HDTP Member

ITT, Cyberpunk and I bitch at each other

Post by Master_Kale »

Cyberpunk wrote: yeah like the other Americans that vote Republican :D ...

Even worse are those idiots that don't vote at all :P Fucking hillbillies :D

Though then again, I'm not a huge fan of democracy... though then again I'm not a huge fan of America so hey.. I guess they all come with one another :D
So then, if you guys don't vote in our elections at all, does that make your entire island a landmass of Fucking hillbillies? MY LOGIC IS FLAWLESS, YOUR COUNTRY IS NOT!*

*Please note that I DO NOT BELIEVE ANY OF THE CLAIMS I MAKE ABOUT AUSTRALIA TO BE TRUTHS! I SIMPLY MAKE THEM BECAUSE OF HOW MUCH THEY PISS CYBERPUNK OFF, thank you :o
Mr_Cyberpunk
Illuminati

Post by Mr_Cyberpunk »

They don't piss me off, in fact a lot of what you say is true. Australia is full of idiots :D yeah, just watch the Chaser and you'll see it :D

I consider myself not to be an idiot, though I feel I still need to vote. And I feel like my vote doesn't even make a dent on society. This has lead me to believe that only DIRECT action can get things done. Something that the Left wing don't like and would never accept, meanwhile the Right would never accept it unless it was one of their own..

I hate America particularly for its "Democratic" patriotism, in that you Value freedom and yet you HAVE NONE! Not only this but I blame America for inventing Fordism and SCREWING over anyone that gave a damn about the Lower classes. Fuck the Upper Class! and Fuck Marxism in general. Cause I'm bloody sick and tired of this system already. I'm sick of seeing bumbs on the street, I'm sick of the Underclasses, and I'm REALLY pissed off with Corporate Pigs pushing us all around and treating us all like Slaves..

Me, I just want to make videogames so that at least the Children will have something to enjoy before the Weight of the world fucks there lives up... unfortunately, given the current games that have come out, I feel like the World pretty much sucks right now :D So I'm looking forward to making my own Worlds in my future videogame projects.
EER
Illuminati

Post by EER »

Australia is a prison continent. So seriously. WTF.

And America is a rioting colony. So all criminals as well.

Nuff insults for today :D
Mr_Cyberpunk
Illuminati

Post by Mr_Cyberpunk »

Actually my family weren't Convicts! They Migrated here from the UK LEGALLY :P

Unlike America, where people are so lazy, they don't even bother to get their green card lol that's citizenship right there :D
Master_Kale
HDTP Member
HDTP Member

Post by Master_Kale »

Mr_Cyberpunk wrote:Unlike America, where people are so lazy, they don't even bother to get their green card lol that's citizenship right there :D
Wow, thanks for reminding me, I almost forgot to....oh wait, no I didn't, AMERICAN CITIZENS DON'T NEED GREEN CARDS! How about we blame all the immigrants who come into our country and forget to get their green cards, because that makes a lot more sense than bitching about how Americans are too lazy to get green cards...your claim makes no sense whatsoever =\

And how about that heat you guys are having over there? You're surrounded by an entire ocean, yet you can't even regulate your own climate? Sounds like an entire country is living in the hot-stone age DO YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE? I ALLUDED TO THE FACT THAT YOUR COUNTRY SUCKS (not much of an allusion was needed there), THUS IT IS IN A STONE AGE, HOWEVER IT IS ALSO HOT, AND STONES CAN BE HOT TOO, SO YOU ARE IN A HOT-STONE AGE!
Mr_Cyberpunk
Illuminati

Post by Mr_Cyberpunk »

did I ever say Americans? I said in America, I was suggesting that 9 out of 10 immigrates think you're citizenship is a load of BULLSHIT! and the other 1 can't be fucked learning your history.
you're surrounded by an entire ocean, yet you can't even regulate your own climate?
The word is Gurt... I know.. WHAT THE HELL. but its in our stupid national anthem..
yet you can't even regulate your own climate?
UM... THAT WAS YOUR FUCKING FAULT! WHERE THE HELL DO YOU THINK THE HOLE IN THE OZONE CAME FROM! YOU'RE COUNTRY IS THE WORLDS LARGEST POLLUTER SO ITS YOUR FUCKING FAULT.. NOT ONLY THAT BUT YOU BASTARDS NUKED OUR COUNTRY BACK IN WW2, SOME FUCKING ALLIES YOU ARE! THEN YOU HAVE THE FUCKING NERVE TO TRY AND STEAL OUR LAND DURING THAT SAME WAR AND KILL OFF A WHOLE STACK OF OUR SOLDIERS IN VIETNAM! STOP STARTING FUCKING WARS THAT YOU CAN'T FUCKING FINNISH ALREADY! MY COUNTRY IS HAVING ENOUGH TROUBLE WITH ITS SMALL POPULATION WE DON'T NEED IT ANY SMALLER YOU FUCKING WARMONGERING FASCISTS!

I think you should drop the U from the USA, because from what i've seen, you bastards have never got along.. You're fucking civil war never ended and you're deceleration of independence was a crock of shit that you just riped off from the French's Deceleration of Human rights. - Which is pretty much the same thing except it involves the whole of Europe and not just one fucking little country unlike your stupid toilet paper.

Australia shits on you're Citizenship! LONG LIVE THE COMMONWEALTH!
Mr_Cyberpunk
Illuminati

Post by Mr_Cyberpunk »

THE FOLLOWING IS EVIDENCE THAT AUSTRALIA IS NOT IN THE STONE AGE! AND ITS NOT A WHOLE LAND OF KANGAROOS AND SAND AND SHIT! ITS A REAL URBAN SPRAWL!

Melbourne

Sydney

Perth

Brisbane

and lastly, my home :D Adelaide

so :P
James T
UNATCO

Post by James T »

Brisbane's good. Unlike the pair of you!
"If all Americans want is security, they can go to prison." -- Dwight D. Eisenhower
Mr_Cyberpunk
Illuminati

Post by Mr_Cyberpunk »

"That's un-Australian :P Get out of my country" - Peter Costello. lol
Master_Kale
HDTP Member
HDTP Member

Post by Master_Kale »

Mr_Cyberpunk wrote:NOT ONLY THAT BUT YOU BASTARDS NUKED OUR COUNTRY BACK IN WW2, SOME FUCKING ALLIES YOU ARE!
I'm going to have to issue you an order to PPOGTFO. Q: When did America ever nuke Australia? A: Never, so quit your bitching.
THEN YOU HAVE THE FUCKING NERVE TO TRY AND STEAL OUR LAND DURING THAT SAME WAR AND KILL OFF A WHOLE STACK OF OUR SOLDIERS IN VIETNAM! STOP STARTING FUCKING WARS THAT YOU CAN'T FUCKING FINNISH ALREADY! MY COUNTRY IS HAVING ENOUGH TROUBLE WITH ITS SMALL POPULATION WE DON'T NEED IT ANY SMALLER YOU FUCKING WARMONGERING FASCISTS!
Not even going to touch that...
I think you should drop the U from the USA, because from what i've seen, you bastards have never got along.. You're fucking civil war never ended and you're deceleration of independence was a crock of shit that you just riped off from the French's Deceleration of Human rights. - Which is pretty much the same thing except it involves the whole of Europe and not just one fucking little country unlike your stupid toilet paper.
We've never gotten along? A unified language and currency, as well as a government system that keeps us (for the most part) safe and that stretches from one ocean to another doesn't make for a united anything? I'm sorry, I didn't realize our influence couldn't be contributed to all of the states getting along well enough to generate some kind of economy that is the envy of many countries, and that the lingua franca of business happens to be the language we speak (not entirely ours to claim, since other English-speaking countries conduct business internationally, as well)...and before you go saying that our Constitution is stolen from the French's "'Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen", consider this: the Constitution was adopted in 1787, while the French Declaration was adopted in 1789...if anything, a very shallow argument could be made that the French stole the idea for such a declaration from us!
Australia shits on you're Citizenship! LONG LIVE THE COMMONWEALTH!
Sounds like a terrorist regime is striking up over there...ever been invaded by a country that's better than you in every conceivable way? Just you wait until we nuke the Middle East, then we'll be coming after you!
Mr_Cyberpunk
Illuminati

Post by Mr_Cyberpunk »

'm going to have to issue you an order to PPOGTFO. Q: When did America ever nuke Australia? A: Never, so quit your bitching.
Just checked my sources, The UK ordered the project due to the pressures that America would need to use a Nuclear device at some point in time. America along with the United Kingdom participated in several Nuclear Strikes in my home state of South Australia. If it hadn't been for us, then you'd never would have been a Nuclear power in the first place fool!
We've never gotten along? A unified language and currency, as well as a government system that keeps us (for the most part) safe and that stretches from one ocean to another doesn't make for a united anything? I'm sorry, I didn't realize our influence couldn't be contributed to all of the states getting along well enough to generate some kind of economy that is the envy of many countries, and that the lingua franca of business happens to be the language we speak (not entirely ours to claim, since other English-speaking countries conduct business internationally, as well)...and before you go saying that our Constitution is stolen from the French's "'Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen", consider this: the Constitution was adopted in 1787, while the French Declaration was adopted in 1789...if anything, a very shallow argument could be made that the French stole the idea for such a declaration from us!
I got my dates mixed up there. My point is however, documents as such of these were in process several years before they were adopted. There really isn't any way to tell.. given the fact that the French people were still slaves at the time... its not like they could ADOPT a legislation when they don't have any power at all. I find it hard to believe that the French Revolution was a spontaneous event, something that large, the Over throw of an entire nation, would have taken years to plan successfully. Obviously they had their goals set.

Again its way too hard to tell, even if they were 10 years apart.
Sounds like a terrorist regime is striking up over there...ever been invaded by a country that's better than you in every conceivable way? Just you wait until we nuke the Middle East, then we'll be coming after you!
Good luck with that then... Europe, China and Japan... Would you guys want to destroy America? OH YOU DO! That's Great, cause suddenly we've got the urge to do so too. See we've got all this Uranium... and no where to put it.. So we were thinking maybe you "CHINA" could use some of it to blow up California... Where Kale just so happens to live :D muahahahaha
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

Pscht, English-speaking countries are so mainstream.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
ThalesA7X
HDTP Member
HDTP Member

Post by ThalesA7X »

Sono d'accordo con Jonas.
Master_Kale
HDTP Member
HDTP Member

Post by Master_Kale »

Jonas wrote:Pscht, English-speaking countries are so mainstream.
Pero, los Estados Unidos es un pa?s que tienen muchos personas que hablandan muchos idiomas. ?A decir que los pa?ses que hablan ingles son aburrido es un acto de la herej?a!
Mr_Cyberpunk
Illuminati

Post by Mr_Cyberpunk »

I'm actually quite bored with this discussion. RHETORIC over :P

Sick of ranting about the World, when its clearly fucked up and that the virtual world is loads better.