Promotion

Discuss every aspect of HDTP here.

Moderator: HDTP Team

Forum rules
Please do not feed the trolls.
Clifton Santiago

Promotion

Post by Clifton Santiago »

Might I be so bold as to ask wht is being done to promote this amazing project? Heaps of loyal fans to DX1 still dont know about it, I'm sure if we got their attention there'd be a lot more support behind this mod, cus by my watch there doesnt seem to be much (just look at the forums)!

Surely we could somehow tap into the fanbase of the Nameless mod?
Or will those talented folks at off topic concentrate their collective energies on HDTP when they've finished up the Nameless mod? If so, hooray.
Trestkon
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Trestkon »

I know metche has done a fairly handy job of pimping the mod in various forums. She's also done up a profile on moddb.com, which is a most excellent place to attract interest.

I've recently updated the OTP website to include the HDTP in the Portfolio section, although I doubt many people actually visit that :think: I think some sort of prominant linkage on the TNM website is a good idea. We really need a links page anyway :D
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

There's also a link to the HDTP website from the TNM features page.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
metche_steele
Illuminati

Post by metche_steele »

Cheers guys :D

ANY and I mean ANY PR would be greatly appreciated as I am struggling to find the time these days myself which has had a direct impact of the number of ppl who are interested in helping out. If we could recruit more members and let more people know about this then the better.

So like cheers :D