Discuss every aspect of HDTP here.

Moderator: HDTP Team

Forum rules
Please do not feed the trolls.
Joe Greens Killer
Mole Person

Whos sick of playing a half textred DX?

Post by Joe Greens Killer »

Anyone eles getting tired of playing a half textured Deus?, and knowing that the next one may not be avaialable for god knows how long? Frankly the pink crow bar drives me nuts, and think this project is geting a little to drawn out. I know they want to keep ppls interests perked, but eventally attituds are going to change from drooling inticapation to..who cares??. Denton does'nt look like Denton any more, and think the origanal desighners did a great job on all the charaters, and if the had to be changed clean them up, but dont totally change them. Don't get me wrong your work is fantastic, and should be proud of it but I think some aspects of it are mos placed, and somewhat disappointing to real fans.

BTW HDTP Team: I am a flaming homosexual. Do me!

I love HDTP, The pink crow bar makes me horny, and think this project is awesome. I know they want to keep peoples interests perked and they have done so :D. Denton does look like Denton good work Alex, and think the original designers did a great job on all the characters but could have done better graphically, and if the had to be changed clean them up, but don't totally change them. Don't get me wrong your work is fantastic, and should be proud of it.

BTW HDTP Team: I am a flaming homosexual. Do me! With the pink crowbar.. I love the color
Fantastic Job on the first release
I said this earlier and I'll say it again :D
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

Thread closed because it's trolling. I mean seriously, this thread has no reason to exist. What is your point? "This mod is taking too long", is that it? Well geez, welcome to the world of software development, now sit down and chill out.

Best part is, you can't reply to this, 'cause like I said: Thread closed.

So there.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine