Discuss every aspect of HDTP here.

Moderator: HDTP Team

Forum rules
Please do not feed the trolls.
Made in China
MJ12

Re: Deus Ex Advancement Mod v7 Release

Post by Made in China »

Both the shotgun and the toolbelt look really good. Especially the toolbelt, because pulling out and holstering 2 items on the way to your item of choice was really annoying. Props to that.
Cybernetic pig
Illuminati

Post by Cybernetic pig »

Playthrough of the private beta of GMDXv8.0 played by Jose21Crysis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAnwCbU ... 9H&index=1
Cybernetic pig
Illuminati

Post by Cybernetic pig »

Shame the guy doesn't have suitable hardware for a satisfying playthrough. Oh well.
ggrotz
X-51

Post by ggrotz »

Cybernetic pig wrote:Shame the guy doesn't have suitable hardware for a satisfying playthrough. Oh well.
Yeah, that's kind of been my problem (and the problem of most I'm sure). How do you get a rig where you can both play Deus Ex, and record satisfying video of it (I'd like to do 1080p) without messing up either one? I have to think there's a way to externally record something, but I'm not seeing it. And not sure if paying out money for something like Fraps or what this guy used would do a lot of good, especially if running like that would slow down Deus Ex game play (*) like what I used before did on a lot of my walkthrough videos.

(*) - for those who never have run game capture, running both Deus Ex and a video capture program will usually use enough resources on your system to slow down game play in Deus Ex. This makes playing the game much harder as you garner a slower reaction time than the AI has against you, and as a result have to play the game differently than you might otherwise. This is why I played all my games in the videos on either easy or the next skill level up.