Moderator: HDTP Team

Forum rules
Please do not feed the trolls.
Trestkon
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Crew

Post by Trestkon »

Is it just me, or is the Crew section on the website totally empty?
lofaesofa
UNATCO

Post by lofaesofa »

I spy the same thing with my little eyes Mr Trestkon.

I wonder what it can mean... Maybe they've kicked me out :'(
metche_steele
Illuminati

Post by metche_steele »

lol no no nothing quite as terrible as that. The website is completely up the creek and it keeps throwing errors - im going to try and get n0dalus to fix it. However - im going to implement a professional news/website/groupware system. Ive got a week off work next week and will work on it then. It'll be completed by the time I get back ;)

Kudos to n0dalus but we need something more powerful and stable ...anyways I shall see what can be done :)

Metche.
Chironu
Mole Person

Post by Chironu »

metche_steele wrote:lol no no nothing quite as terrible as that. The website is completely up the creek and it keeps throwing errors - im going to try and get n0dalus to fix it. However - im going to implement a professional news/website/groupware system. Ive got a week off work next week and will work on it then. It'll be completed by the time I get back ;)

Kudos to n0dalus but we need something more powerful and stable ...anyways I shall see what can be done :)

Metche.
Powerful like what? Ya know, Metche, I'm actually a scripter turned webdesigner, so I managed to learn a little bit of both. Like if you got anything in mind, I'll be glad to help ya workin' it out. (I got two weeks vacation too and I wouldn't know any way better than to spend it helping this mod)

So keep me informed, ma'am. :D
Cogito, ergo Illuminati sum.
metche_steele
Illuminati

Post by metche_steele »

Cheers ;)

But - as you'll see momentarily the website is all new and ready to go. I'll give you a call if anything else breaks lol :S