Discuss every aspect of HDTP here.

Moderator: HDTP Team

Forum rules
Please do not feed the trolls.
ApeMan
Thug

Extent of update

Post by ApeMan »

I've been looking at some of the work that has been posted here and it's of far better quality than I could have imagined considering the constraints of the Unreal engine (compared with more modern engines).
One thing I have to ask is are you going to be replacing EVERY texture and model? Seems like a huge task considering the number of characters etc. (I mention characters as they seem to be the hardest to do)
All the work looks totally professional and is extremely impressive.
Thanks for your efforts!

One more thing, when TNM is complete will HDTP become the primary project of OTP?
Trestkon
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Re: Extent of update

Post by Trestkon »

ApeMan wrote:One more thing, when TNM is complete will HDTP become the primary project of OTP?
Yes. We'll be ramping up our next project in the background, though. However, the HDTP is getting along quite well right now without our meddling:p
Master_Kale
HDTP Member
HDTP Member

Post by Master_Kale »

Next project? Ooh, can I be involved? (what is it?) :P
Trestkon
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Trestkon »

It's a super-uber secret...mostly because we haven't decided exactly what it will be. We have a lot of ideas for a rather large project, but we may do something small first.

As for getting involved, we're good for now. But we'll likely need people once we actually start getting work done on it.
ApeMan
Thug

Post by ApeMan »

How about kidnapping the former Ion Storm dev team and beating them with assorted slippery fish until they build you an SDK for DXIW?

Start with cod, move onto salmon then razorback.
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

Oh my God no, after 3½ years of modding Deus Ex, the LAST thing I want to do right now is start a project for Invisible War. Enough with the modding, already!
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine