maps

Discuss every aspect of HDTP here.

Moderator: HDTP Team

Forum rules
Please do not feed the trolls.
Ajare
MJ12

Post by Ajare »

Jesus Christ, you're expecting Warren Spector to give us advice on updating a game he made over half a decade ago? Even if not, what are you expecting to happen? That he's going to call a press meeting and announce us to the world's gaming press?
metche_steele
Illuminati

Post by metche_steele »

Red wrote:
Darkshade wrote:Sweet! Great idea!

I actually do know how to contact him... so... should we?
Hell yes! I like your thinking. Whether we tinker with the maps or not, we should get some input from Spector into the work that is currently being done. Who better to criticise new models and textures than the lead game designer himself?

But if all that doesn't go to plan, I've got a good strong man-sized plastic bag that you can borrow. The trick is sneaking up behind him without him knowing you're there. Capsicum spray helps a lot, too... :D

Oh, and all of the above -- especially any extortion -- is only if Metche gives the green light. *cough* So how about it? Please? We won't spray in his eyes, I promise.
To be honest I agree with Ajare - whats the point? Its not like hes not a busy man lol. I hardly think he has an interest in the gfx. Dont get me wrong - if Spector had an opinion on our mod then wow that would be like so cool, but no - I wouldnt contact him. Itd be pretty embarrising.