Is it possible to create an advance eCommerce website?

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

Jess55
NSF

Is it possible to create an advance eCommerce website?

Post by Jess55 »

Hi there community,

I'm new to this site. Basically I just discovered processwire. I was always a fan of Joomla but recently I came across a site which was designed by processwire. I looked at some of modules on processwire website but couldn't find the module I need.

I want to create a website that does the custom configuration of a product and provides product filtering.

Something similar to this site but not exactly the same.

Is there a module that can do that?

Basically the product configuration is done by checking the compatibility values between the categories, so the module need to support product tagging or some sort of value check to only display compatible products.
Rob55
UNATCO

Re: Is it possible to create an advance eCommerce website?

Post by Rob55 »

It is quite possible, if you really have the necessary skills and resources, then yes. But you will need help in any case, I will tell you from my experience
CashiWaku
UNATCO

Re: Is it possible to create an advance eCommerce website?

Post by CashiWaku »

I think your idea is pretty possible, but you have to work on it a bit. There are lots of programs that help you reach such an effect. I also work in the eCommerce sphere, but my work isn’t connected that much to coding, so I can’t suggest anything to this point. However, I work more with design and take ideas here https://transformagency.com/. I think it might be helpful for you as well. At least, I hope so. As you know, the success of the site and the amount of users depends a lot on the design and convenience of use.