NewPoints Lottery 2.0

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

Rob55
UNATCO

NewPoints Lottery 2.0

Post by Rob55 »

Hello. I have a question, did someone have a problem with the lottery plug? My point is that when I throw in version 2.0 it does not work in the sense that it does not count down the time until the next draw. And when I replace the main file newpoints.lottery.php with the file from version 1.4 it works. so that it would turn out that something is wrong with the main file in version 2.0 only question what? Smile
CashiWaku
UNATCO

Re: NewPoints Lottery 2.0

Post by CashiWaku »

I only put a bit of algorand in, so I assumed I wouldn't win.
Rob55
UNATCO

Post by Rob55 »

I understand what you're saying, but community depends on players' goodwill. It doesn't sound like "community at heart" when people are rewarded (albeit in peanuts) for damaging other players' sales in minutes after you've spent hours grinding. The community in Freemode is incidental to https://konbanegacrorpati.com desire to encourage griefers' and tryhards' annoyance under the guise of friendly competition, which will result in actual money sales. Only in theft missions, where everyone must work together to succeed, does the community have any fundamental importance.
Tatiana
Mole Person

Post by Tatiana »

Rob55 wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:32 pm
Hello. I have a question, did someone have a problem with the lottery plug? My point is that when I throw in version 2.0 it does not work in the sense that it does not count down the time until the next draw. And when I replace the main file newpoints.lottery.php with the file from version 1.4 it works. so that it would turn out that something is wrong with the main file in version 2.0 only question what? Smile
Asegúrese de que la versión del complemento de lotería (2.0) sea compatible con la aplicación o sistema que está utilizando. En ocasiones, las versiones más nuevas pueden introducir cambios o requisitos que podrían afectar la funcionalidad del complemento. Verifique si hay notas de compatibilidad o requisitos proporcionados por el desarrollador del complemento.
Consulte los registros de errores de la aplicación o del sistema para ver si hay mensajes de error relevantes o advertencias relacionadas con el complemento de lotería, siga este sitio https://loteriasdehoycolombia.co/. Los registros de errores pueden proporcionar información valiosa sobre lo que podría estar fallando y pueden ayudar a solucionar el problema.
Revise los ajustes de configuración del complemento de lotería en la versión 2.0. Asegúrese de que todas las configuraciones necesarias estén configuradas correctamente, como la configuración del temporizador de cuenta regresiva o cualquier otra opción relevante. Compare los ajustes de configuración de la versión 2.0 con la versión funcional 1.4 para identificar cualquier diferencia que pueda estar causando el problema.